Peanut

eSheep's tweetfeed

RT @hgptrojans: Moose class coding Bee-Bots to avoid obstacles in their path. #2017siege #digitallearningday @MSCSTrojans @amstiuna https://t.co/BiOrBpHRlL
RT @paoladeguzman: @SouthSnippets Fyi peeps. I hope crossing along Commerce Ave is allowed for coding vehicles. https://t.co/uc8bMPROH0
RT @thirstydolanss: #DolansHair i really hope eth goes back to his 2015 hair i miss it
@birv2 Love those @LowVoltageLabs Traffic Lights! So easy for Ss to start w/ Can focus on coding 1st then move on to wiring #PiChatUSA
1st graders getting an intro to coding during technology instruction. https://t.co/su3Mk4i1BN
this whole coding thing is cracking me up tho ang saya i'd rather spend my time doing this than getting drunk if i want self destruction tbh
@johnbcrist I've already done the Whole 30. Great experience! Glad I did it!
That's sad Liam Eth
@tno_k لن احلل وش حشيتي بسرعه؟
RT @tmccuch: Data Lake 3.0 - Containerization, Erasure Coding, GPU Pooling: https://t.co/hDuCHEbIBG <-- our vision behind HDFS,… https://t.co/iLcG1BoU1x
Time to get busy. Time wait'eth for no one ☝🏾
Que son esos carteles. Mas falsos. Quien los reparte?
RT @bramcohen: "90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs"
Art of Coding. Make new coding friends! And learn some! https://t.co/PB3XFuo7vJ submitted by /u/Ablivya[link] [comments]
1d: 13 -> 13 3% 1w: 13 -> 13 1% 1m: 11 -> 13 24% 1y: 12 -> 13 5% https://t.co/UYMXMncOtI
@ToxicJammer It really is, I got into it a while back but I never got far, It was mainly python and perl i was coding
RT @ericcurts: Scratch now offers teacher accounts for easier student & project management https://t.co/pumJmVPgEV by… https://t.co/s9VLNJvw3a
RT @jackhq: How did JRS #codingschool get started? Read the story behind the course timeline, structure, and location.… https://t.co/xKdWWkahFA
@JessMurfy17 why'eth is she a republican in the first place
RT @da13thsun: This is how The Spirit pays 13 haters back when Eth gets TIRED of them https://t.co/spWw17XVxf
@SouthSnippets Fyi peeps. I hope crossing along Commerce Ave is allowed for coding vehicles. https://t.co/uc8bMPROH0
RT @3i_x3: يبقى ابشع شعور ، الندم بعد إرسال رسالة صادقه ومن قلب ، وانرد عليها بأسلوب جداً بارد وسخيف.
RT @Learyt_Tekuzo: #boosh I fixed the FPS bug in my #indiegame solid 60fps now #projectblue #gamedev #indiedev #programming #coding… https://t.co/uRiFCHkGhb