Peanut

eSheep's tweetfeed

RT @Vmosco: Big Tech promotes teaching kids to code to produce a new generation of cheap labor. https://t.co/HhXOjtecHP
RT @CMRoxburgh: The ultimate Prestige Pre Paid Debit Card to make your Bro's drool. It's made of titanium. Only 500 ETH #ICO… https://t.co/EeSBVvQKyU
RT @itiriv: Modex on stage again, Smart Contract Marketplace @modex_tech @M3MihaiIvascu global tour continues with London & Oxf… https://t.co/Q3w7sqmjPm
[USD] NEO: 18.7435 PIVX: 2.85802 STEEM: 1.00149 STRAT: 3.92886 LTC: 47.3715 BTC: 3631.59 ETH: 263.117 XRP: 0.17205 XVG: 0.00534 #crypto
RT @reality_clash: Very happy to see this news spreading! #ICO #ETH https://t.co/S4r6335nUN
RT @AI__TECH: #Ethereum founder thinks crypto can disrupt Mastercard and Visa in “next few years” https://t.co/qaek1bjnyF $eth… https://t.co/Q3BD0ddiLq
RT @CryptoMagger: Automatically copy every trade the pros make! 💰💰 I'm copying Snortex. Are you? https://t.co/UTq4p9bjSP $PAY |… https://t.co/98cgTiUIFv
RT @RaleighCoderScl: Meet Cue, the new, sleeker older sibling, to the cute, bright blue Dash robot. #cue #dash #codingwithrobots https://t.co/00Du5pzyvk
RT @REFLOWABLE: Power Ledger ICO review - Buy & sell Energy Via Blockchain #ICO #Blockchain #Crypto #Cryptocurrency $btc $eth $ltc https://t.co/zePTOuOhgH
@shya_crypt @yorosikuozisan 猫氏にいま質問したんですけど、イーサリアムの企業版ありますよね。企業間契約をイーサリアムエンタープライズでして支払いもETHでするんじゃないの?(´・_・`) なんで契約はイ… https://t.co/HCmMoTYarQ
RT @EthBooks: The #EthBooksICO is still on. Get a 10% bonus till day 7. We have now raised over 9,900 ETH which is quite commendable. Invest NOW!
RT @gcherkowski: Happy to be Partners in Innovation with @rvssocial Looking forward to our work! #designthinking #coding #digital… https://t.co/UMLZuF29ls
RT @fuzzleonard: On the plus side there was no whiteboard coding.
RT @bramcohen: "90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs"
RT @RespectableLaw: 9/11 THREAD: Afghan War Rugs and the Lossy Compression of Cultural Coding https://t.co/mSdLO62XEL
RT @bullofcrypto: What was your best performing coin today? $btc $eth $etc $ubq $qtum $neo $mco #bitcoin #altcoin
RT @GameGiveawaysPR: Get #free $dgb from the Digibyte Faucet Club at https://t.co/9bvZFKLQJl $btc $str #bitcoin $etc $eth $xmr $ltc $xrp $ppc $omg 22:5:41
RT @Stocker_jp: 「スマートフォン時代のWebコーディングスクール」に「iPhone X対応について」書きました。 iPhone Xでは重要なボタンや文字列などが見えなくなってしまう場合がありますが、このスクールではその対処法もお話しします。 https://t.co/BUQxIDyr1e
RT @trader_monk: 🔥🌟🔥What's your favorite Asian crypto? 🇨🇳 $ark $wtc $lmc $hsr $bnb $qtum $strat $oax $neo $gas $zrx $bqx $eth $zec $zen
RT @alvorardemar: Get #free $doge from the DOGE Faucet at https://t.co/mxwNKwz23e $btc $str #bitcoin $etc $eth $xmr $ltc $xrp $ppc $omg 22:5:41
#نبايعك_يا_وطن روحي وماملكت يداي فداهُ وطني الحبيب وهل أُحب سواهُ ! 💚
RT @AI__TECH: #Ethereum founder thinks crypto can disrupt Mastercard and Visa in “next few years” https://t.co/qaek1bjnyF $eth… https://t.co/Q3BD0ddiLq
RT @HashRushGame: This is your chance to receive unique items, the in-game currency Rush Coin and more💫☄️ visit:… https://t.co/4aRMBZviQW
RT @MomoyoSeiso: mfw i wake up and start coding my math solution that i was just dreaming about https://t.co/8LaTnEfy5X
RT @Authoreonio: What's an #ICO and How Can You Take Advantage of Them? on #Linkedin https://t.co/or278De29s #eth #TokenSale #InitialCoinOffering #Authoreon