ki work

@Shi_ro_ki or only interact when you have to! Works with me with people at work!
@ashutosh83B apart from blaming bJP, You dont hav any work apart from blaming modi. PagalPanti ki bhi hudd hoti hai yr, Dimag nahi h kya
AAP Ki Sarkaar ,, No work Only Wishlist No Responsibility Only Runaway #Toon #AAPKahanHai https://t.co/xOL5LM96fw
AAP Ki Sarkaar ,, No work Only Wishlist No Responsibility Only Runaway #Toon #AAPKahanHai https://t.co/7tEnwnsuoP
DELHI APKE SARE BADE S[POKE PERSON HE PAR CONGRESS KE LOG HOME WORK KARKE AATE HE YAHI P.K KA KAMAL BJP KE LOG HALKEHOTE HE DEBATECOGRESS KI
Kids are hard work and cost a lot im glad i only have optional ones 😂
@WSJ should be illegal if you are working with or within a government agency to plead to fifth to questions related to their government work
My attention goes 97% to school work the other 3% is to food tbh😊💯
@thekiranbedi bedi ji its better u if u go social work lg bankar kuch nahi hoga ground par kam karo bharat ki bati
Daytona really my lil sis can't wait to see her prosper 💕 her work ethic is crazy
@enMTW KI is, Forza needed work, though i haven't tried the latest update
RT @regyn_gaffney: Tay: I got a $100 tip at work giving free face shaves Me: Maybe I should be a hair dresser Ki: Maybe I should get my face shaved Wtf😂
Tay: I got a $100 tip at work giving free face shaves Me: Maybe I should be a hair dresser Ki: Maybe I should get my face shaved Wtf😂
The goal of an artist is to create the definitive work that cannot be surpassed. - George Benard Shaw https://t.co/DdOYZAN3dg
She texts me sexy pictures every time that we're apart, more than just a hottie cuz her body's like a work of art
RT @_Skinny_Nigga: Ready for Ki to get taken out of work so she can ride with me
@RehamKhan1 @generalqayyum For this u have 2 work under Panama ki Rani.I bet u will b pmln candidate in next election
@xoxo_emoni @RaDennes he keep playing with that work he gone be right back
ki wanna last tim i tried my drivers didnt work
Never will I work from 8am to 9pm again 😭
I don't see how people just don't work like I gotta keep moving.
As soon as I get back to work ima be over it lmao
I'm ready to go back to work but I'm not ready to leave my pumpkin 😫
@Sajam good talk we ki players are stupid, some of us are upset because counter breaker barley work
Fenna get back on my school work!