Green

RT @BernieSanders: Trump's focus should not be a few people who might burn the American flag. It should be on working families and combatting climate change.
RT @shingworks: Flat-earthers must be afraid of climate change, it'll melt the ice wall that keeps the ocean from pouring into space https://t.co/7qJ8YyCA95
@FrankTheDoorman And most Republicans think Frank Ocean is an ocean, and they think climate change is a hoax. #ClimateChange
Ivanka plans to make combating climate change part of her platform https://t.co/HXNosw6fKL
ICYMI: Nasa DEBUNKS M.Roberts BS https://t.co/JijLvm0Xs3
RT @BernieSanders: Trump's focus should not be a few people who might burn the American flag. It should be on working families and combatting climate change.
RT @nytopinion: The economy can be only as healthy as the planet that houses it. https://t.co/SBMNNh3UDh https://t.co/3MEewH7pAb
Climate change will drive stronger, smaller storms in U.S., new modeling approach forecasts - https://t.co/nvdl5bCW5H
Every Trump cabinet nominee's position on climate change → https://t.co/USTgShbGE3 https://t.co/C7xNgvXC6m
RT @BernieSanders: Trump's focus should not be a few people who might burn the American flag. It should be on working families and combatting climate change.
RT @BernieSanders: Trump's focus should not be a few people who might burn the American flag. It should be on working families and combatting climate change.
RT @climatehawk1: U.S. businesses push against Trump's attempts to dismiss #climate change | @guardian https://t.co/4pmGOAJHxa… https://t.co/wmTV88z8Nz
RT @nytopinion: The economy can be only as healthy as the planet that houses it. https://t.co/SBMNNh3UDh https://t.co/3MEewH7pAb
RT @BernieSanders: Trump's focus should not be a few people who might burn the American flag. It should be on working families and combatting climate change.
RT @FrankTheDoorman: 97% of scientists believe climate change is man-made and causes rising sea levels of oceans. The other 3% believe Frank Ocean is an ocean.
RT @PopSci: If this timeline doesn't convince you climate change is real, nothing will: https://t.co/CIbfKuxcXk https://t.co/FZipDnoHDU
10 places to visit before they disappear due to climate change: https://t.co/QQL9HtsVdR #travel #thebestisyettocome https://t.co/o3rMSDYS9Y
House Science Committee Tweets Unscientific Garbage On Climate Change https://t.co/93zm9nvwXs via @YouTube
@mes_alliance @OldDaveClarkson @havenaar64 Objective scrutiny to "Climate Change" is considered heresy. It is a belief system, a religion.
RT @petefrt: 16 Dem AGs Begin Inquisition Against Climate Change Disbelievers https://t.co/AkCry8KVQH #tcot #pjnet #p2 https://t.co/8MAVtew2FJ